Monday, December 17, 2012

Angels

Deeper subject matter today.  I have to be honest with you all, I don't want to be that blog that glosses over the most important parts of life with a lust list, an exciting new trend, or a great new recipe.  No, today I want to recognize an incident that has hit me deeply.  I want to say my condolences and deep sorrow to the families and loved ones of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting.  I keep randomly finding myself in tears over this tragic incident.  Yes, I could get in a very large ramble about social issues and the like.. But I would much rather glorify the names and hearts of the victims.  They are the ones who need to be remembered and talked about right now.  I have a big heart for children and this news really hit me hard.  Say a prayer for these families that God provides comfort and faith in this horrible time.  These children were  kids that we all once knew in ourselves.  Bright eyed, eager, and excited about life.  May angels lead them in.



Hug those babies tonight,

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment