Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back to School?


I saw a news report a few days ago claiming that Parent’s and their children were already beginning back to school shopping. Wow! It’s July people, calm down. But then I got to thinking about some of my favorite back to school items… School Supplies!  The inner dork in me becomes overwhelmingly excited when walking through a Staples. From Colorful markers to cute pencil erasers, I’m hooked!  

I'm really digging this set of Frixion Erasable Markers

These patterned pens would make writing a lot more fun


These Pantone Magnets would go perfectly on my mini fridge back at school


This planner would make filling in that dentist appointment a little more happy!

Am I the only one who adores school supplies?

xx, Savannah 






No comments:

Post a Comment