Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials


The summertime often calls for a few extras when it comes to my beauty routine.  With the sweltering heat and humid air, it takes an extra effort to keep looking your best.  I've compiled a list of some of my absolute favorite products I use during the summers.

1. Coral Reef by Essie - This bright coral is the perfect pop of color for my pedicure. 
2. Tan Towels - These are amazing!  Whenever I'm in a rush out the door I can use one of these towelettes in a hurry.  Plus they save your skin from the sun!
3. Moroccan Oil - I've been using Moroccan Oil for years and I'm a fan.  I always run the oil through the tips of my hair before blow drying and it gives my hair a shine with a soft touch to boot.
4. Marc Jacobs Woman - This is the perfect light weight fragrance for summer.  It has a light gardenia scent that is the perfect accent to my July.
5. Eos Honeysuckle Honeydew Lip Balm - If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for packaging.  This Eos lip balm's sphere shape is too cute to pass up.
6. The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Body Butter - Pink Grapefruit tops the list of my favorite summertime fruit, so imagine my surprise when I find this body butter.  It has the fresh light scent of grapefruit yet a creamy buttery texture.  It's like my own personal heaven in a jar!

What are your summertime essentials?

xx, Savannah    

No comments:

Post a Comment