Monday, July 16, 2012

Tennis Anyone?

I spent my weekend in the city which is always fun and exciting for me.  Last night I attended the US Open Player’s party hosted by Jezebel Magazine.  The venue was set up right outside of Atlantic Station’s Millennium Gate in an air conditioned tent, lit up with twinkling lights and fun tennis ball décor!  Jezebel’s Top 100 Best Restaurants showcased a number of restaurants that topped the list with edible works of art.  My personal favorite had to be ‘Little Alley Steak’s’ Kobe Beef Carpaccio topped with horseradish crema, argula, and crispy capers.  Top off the evening with a few glasses of champagne and a cook off between US Open players Mardy Fish and Ryan Harrison, and I’m a happy girl! Great night with great friends, I really do have too much fun in this City!




I was lucky enough to have a friend snap a pic of the decor before the event!


Tennis Chic

Callie and I with matching poses!


Great View of Atlantic Station!




Are any of ya ‘ll keeping up with the US Open? I know I am!


xx, Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment