Monday, July 30, 2012

Pick a Pearl

Among-st my Epcot drink around the world tour (which I will most certainly blog about) I stumbled across the "Pick a Pearl" station in Japan's Mitsukoshi store.  There is a tank set up at the stand filled with little clams for you to choose one of your liking.  Inside your clam will await your very own pearl, they are all different sizes and some clams even hold two!  Once you choose your clam (mine was a hairy little guy) the man behind the counter performs a ceremony before he opens the clam revealing your pearl.  I ended up picking a 7 and 1/4 size pearl with a green and pink tint.  Needless to say I was very pleased and the pearl I chose will stay near and dear to my heart.  Maybe I will have it made into a necklace! 


  






xx, Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment