Friday, July 6, 2012

Celebrate




Yesterday my family and I celebrated my birthday (which is actually today) at the most delicious resturaunt I have been to in a while, ‘Table and Main’. ‘Table and Main’ is a Southern Tavern nestled in the lively Downtown Old Roswell. A friend had recommended the resturaunt to me and boy am I glad she did.  My birthday feast included ‘Hogs in Quilts’ an appetizer of Barbeque pork wrapped in chive crapes, an entree of ‘Shrim n Grits’ and a a special Birthday Treat of peach cobbler alamode on the house!  We walked away stuffed and happy as well as delighted with the friendly service.  At the end of the meal we even got to sign our name and thoughts of our meal in a Southern Classic 'The Adventure of Tom Sawyer and Huck Fin' If you're really feeling up to it they also have a Bourbon Bar!

I'm now off to the South Carolina Mountains to continue the birthday celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment