Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sabo Skirt


Currently Craving…                                        
SABO SKIRT    (SWOOOOON)
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     





 
                                   


I’m currently obsessed with SaboSkirt.com. I find myself sitting in class mulling over their pages and pages of clothes.  All of the looks they have put together remind me of watercolor paintings.  Whimsical yet modern, they really are on point with the looks they are creating.  Minus the inconvenience of paying for the shipping from Australia.. Every article of clothing they create could hang in my closet and I would have not a complaint in the world.  Make sure to check out their website.  WWW.SABOSKIRT.COM and see for yourself!
xx, savannah

            

1 comment: