Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Next Place

I may be getting a tad bit ahead of myself here, but in a year from now I will be transitioning from life in my college town of Tuscaloosa, Al to the big  and flashy city of Atlanta.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hurry along my college career, I am in love with my school, but I do truly look forward to my next chapter in life!  Collecting ideas and inspiration for my future home is only one piece of the puzzle, but come on, what girl doesn't get excited about that!  I recently created a pin board on one of my favorite sites Pinterest, dedicated to my next place.  Here are some of my favorites!




I really love the juxtaposition of this comfy cozy throw and the glam sequined pillow 


This mirror creates an elegant vibe

The idea of a bar cart in my room captivates me


Reupholstered furniture like the chair above shows off a fun vintage vibe


I feel that this picture needs no explanation.. Time to swoon!

And last but not least a Kitty Soft Paws for my room mate and  I!


Check out my pin board to see more inspiration for "my next place"

xx, Savannah



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous decor inspiration! Going to check out your Pinterest board! x
    Also, if you don't mind answering, how did you create the social media icons on your sidebar- they are so cute!

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually found them in 'The Ink Nest's' Etsy shop. They have some really great stuff!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info Savannah! Excited to check them out! :-)

      Delete
  2. That bedroom is perfection! What I wouldn't give to curl up there! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete